Many companies have benefited from investing in new material handling equipment over the past decade.
The in-depth knowledge of process flow requirements at Productivity Solutions allows our team to identify the equipment specifications that best fulfill your present and future material handling needs. Our knowledge of just-in-time replenishment systems typically reduces storage and material handling costs when implemented effectively.
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Increased return on capital investments
- Improved Safety
Fiberglass Panel Manufacturer for the Recreational Vehicle Industry
– Sprays chopped glass and polymers on molds, cuts and packages large panels.
- Created equipment and material handling specifications for a $14 million building expansion that doubled production.
Projection TV Lens Manufacturer
– Extrudes, polishes, assembles, tests and packages several million projection TV lens annually.
- Minimized floor space requirements by justifying vertical stacking storage equipment.
- Reduced annual inventory carrying costs $140,000 and annual operating costs $90,000 by implementing just-in-time techniques.
- Determined the number of required lift trucks and storage racks for both in-process and finished goods inventory.
– Chemical mixing, blending and packaging company.
- Performed a 3 Phase site expansion feasibility study.
- Created several site and facility layouts for revision and updating.
- Calculated manpower savings from a consolidated barrel filling operation.
- Generated material handling costs for a $30 million, 3 line automatic, 55 gallon filling stations.
- Provided project management meetings, presentations within budget.