Lean Manufacturing provides a straight forward approach for analyzing and improving manufacturing processes.
It has organized many industrial engineering tools into the following implementation algorithm. Productivity Solutions provides guidance through these steps with your employee so they learn how to identify and implement improvements on their own.
- Reduced Cycle Times
- Reduced Inventory Levels
- Improved Quality
- Increased Capacity
- Reduced Scrap
Projection TV Lens Manufacturer
Injection molds and assembles several million projection lens tubes with glass blanks annually.
- Reduced annual inventory carrying costs $140,000 and annual operating costs $90,000 by performing a comprehensive workflow study.
Compressed Gas Equipment Manufacturer
– Machines, assembles, tests and packages medical, welding, manifold and compressed gas fitting assemblies.
- Implemented leveled scheduling with new assembly cell layouts for continuous flow processing utilizing Kanban cards to improve production efficiency 15% and minimizing WIP inventory.
Fiberglass Panel Manufacturer for the Recreational Vehicle Industry
– Sprays chopped glass and polymers on molds, cuts and packages large panels.
- Increased production efficiency and capacity 25% by identifying and eliminating non-value added steps.