Consumer Battery Manufacturer
- Created a computer simulation model to estimate the throughput of a proposed battery assembly line that consisted of up to 350 components.
- Model output was used to create equipment performance specifications.
Acrylic Backlighting Manufacturer
- Identified and implemented process improvements with new facility layouts, fixture improvements and training for the assembly of acrylic fiber optic backlights.
- Updated and streamlined product routings, drawings and procedures per ISO-9000 requirements for the assembly of acrylic fiber optic cable assemblies.
Architectural Custom Wood Working Design and Fabrication Operations
- Reduced Rework 30% in 3 months by implementing a tracking and feedback process.
- Created Indirect and Direct labor reports to track and improve key evaluation matrices.
- Reduced processing time 6% by implementing a kitting material handling system.
Stainless Steel Machining for High Purity Compressed Gas Valves
- Implemented Productivity Reporting Program (PRP) into two machining facilities for determining plant capacities, labor efficiency analysis, scrap logging and WIP inventory tracking for stainless steel valves and fittings.
- Designed tools and setups for multiple spindle screw machines.